The ability to thoroughly appreciate a meal has a significant impact on our overall quality of life. People who follow a healthy, well-balanced diet report more mental and physical enjoyment in life. Mealtime can become a chore when your day-to-day life is hindered by significant mouth discomfort due to toothache. The opportunity to regain control of your eating habits is one of the most significant advantages of choosing dental implants provided as
|cheap dental clinic|
that appear and feel like natural teeth.
There is a brief recovery period after oral surgery, therefore, we are mentioning an eclectic list of healthy, great-tasting, soft food ideas you can enjoy during this period.
- Potatoes / Sweet Potatoes
- Well-cooked vegetables – steamed, boiled, or microwaved
- Easily chewable pasta without red sauce or other acidic sauces
- Cooked rice
- Soft white bread, ryes, dinner rolls, and pre-packaged loaves
- Soups and stews
- Fish (without skin)
- Ground meat
- Pureed meats
- Canned meats
- Eggs – Scrambled, fried, boiled, poached
- Savory pies with soft fillings
- Soft Casseroles
- Mashed Beans
- Hot cereals including oatmeal, grits, barley, quinoa, and buckwheat
- Spreads and dips – hummus, guacamole, queso, spinach dip, yogurt dip, fish dip, cream cheese
If you are looking for preventative and cosmetic oral care that doesn’t cost you an arm or a leg then Burwood Diamond Dental is the cheap dental clinic that specializes in providing state-of-the-art dental care in Burwood as we specialize in dental implants. For orthodontic treatments, we have an experienced team of Invisalign dentists.