Dentist With Payment Plans
As a responsible and caring business, we believe in total transparency where dental fees are concerned. There are a few different cost saving options and dental payment plans we offer for your dental care.
We work hard to ensure that our fees are fair and reflect the quality of care and services provided. Inevitably finding a cheap dental clinic requires a compromise in quality. That does not reflect the excellence we strive for at Burwood Diamond Dental. A full list of current prices is available on request from our reception team. We also offer dental payment plans through different providers.
Every patient’s needs and circumstances are different. Your dentist will discuss a range of treatment options with you where appropriate, and produce an itemized estimate of the costs so that you can check your entitlements with your insurer in advance.
Due to the nature of dentistry, it may become necessary to modify your treatment plan (and corresponding estimate) during the course of your treatment. We will always discuss the likely cost implications if so, and agree on the way forward with you.
We draw your attention to our terms of business:
- Payment for treatment is due at the time the services are provided
- We accept most credit and debit cards (including EFTPOS, Mastercard, Visa and American Express) and of course, cash or cheque
- If you have dental insurance cover we have HiCAPS, which allows us to claim directly from your insurer the day services are provided
- Afterpay facility is available
- For larger dental treatment payment plans (over $2,000) we offer two payment options:
- 5% cash discount for payments made in full prior to the start of your course of treatment.
- Up to two years of interest-free credit through Denticare and National Dental Plan (Conditions apply). This payment plan enables you to begin your treatment immediately then spread the cost over time. For more detailed information please speak with our reception team